Tuesday 2 September 2014

Good old fashioned hard work...

Sometimes there is nothing better than just putting you head down and getting your hands dirty. This is what we in the Torr family often refer to as having "a bee in your bonnet". I felt like I had a whole apiary in my pants today...I love getting dirty and getting things done. The feeling at the end of it all, when you climb out of that hot bath and wash away that grey water, is just so refreshing and satisfying!
Maybe its because there is a new spring in my step as the promise of the new season just lurks around the corner...
Maybe its the feeling of good things to come, new life and possibilities...
Maybe its just good old fashion satisfying manual labour...
Whatever it is, I hope it's contagious because I want to spread the feeling around!
Happy September everyone! Spread the luuuuuurve... xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment