Monday 19 August 2013

A dangling carrot...

Wowzers...over 2000 views as of Monday 19 August. Thanks guys, glad you are all enjoying the blog!
 
However, I must admit that I am a little bit disappointed at the slow response to my fund raising efforts to save the rhino...
 
There are only two possible reasons that I could think of that could be the cause of this lack of action - one, that nobody likes me and couldn't really care; or two, that a little incentive is needed.  I know that reason number one is hardly an option as you all love me (that's why you're reading this) and you all do actually care about the situation that our rhinos are in (because honestly, what human being wouldn't!?). So, logically the cause is that you all want to know what you're going to get out of this deal - nothing for Mahala (free) right?
 
Now, I'd love to offer you really lavish, expensive gifts as this cause really does mean lot to me, but I am trying to raise money, not give it away. So the thought occurred to me that I should offer you all homemade gifts, from the heart. Before you all moan inwardly and close your viewer, hear me out. I promise I wont make you a beaded bracelet or a felt rhino broach - my idea was to offer you something that I know is a lot more meaningful and timeless.
 
Therefore, below are samples of 7 photographs that Dale and I took at the Mfolozi Park on the weekend that inspired the fund raising drive. Should you donate some of your hard earned moola to this cause, I shall, in return, send you a print of your choice (proper snail mail and all...) at my own expense. Every tiny little bit counts, so no donation is too small!
 
R0-R100   Postcard Print (Glossy/Matt)
R100-R250  A4 Print (Glossy/Matt)
R250-R500  A4 Canvas Print (21x29cm)
R500 +         A3 Canvas Print (29x42cm)
 
Is that motivation or what?! So stop poisoning yourself and the environment for one day and donate your cigarette money towards the rhinos! Get thin and beautiful and put that lunch money towards a great cause (who needs food right?!)! Instead of a new pair of jeans (which you really can do without) why not invest in saving a rhino?
 
Click here to save the rhinos now.
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment