Tuesday 23 July 2013

Cheesy...

Whilst wallowing in my bath last night, with a cup of Earl Grey and Biltong for snacks (as one does), I had an epiphany. Not an earth stopping, mind blowing sort of epiphany, but rather a gentle uprising of suggestive thought.

I should start making my own cheese.

I mean, what goes better with wine than a good, mature cheddar cheese? And its not like I don't have access to everything I need (LOTS of milk), and the space to do it in. I'm a DAIRY farmer - it's a no-brainer really.

Just think of all the cool cheeses I could come up with - Cowda, Camoombert, Ricowtta, Moozerella (more suggestions welcome), and I could have a never ending supply! Granted, I would probably turn into a little porker, but I think it would be worth it!

Now all I have to do is find a wine varietal that will grow in the midlands, then I can make my own wine too...

This is the best idea EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment