Sunday 21 July 2013

An update on the little guy...

So some of you may be wondering how the little calf is from last weekend's post. Shame, being a boy on a dairy farm is as hard as it gets, so this little guy really didn't have much to go with from the start! I'm happy to say that he is just peachy, and quite cheeky at that... He is TINY compared to his neighbours, but is up and about and actually trying to escape! Naughty bugger...

 
 
Look how tiny I am compared to my mates!
 
So far the weather this winter has been mild, and the days have been gorgeous, so I'm starting to wonder when the foolishness is going to start? Lovely big frost this morning, crispy fingers and nose! But perhaps bad weather is just around the corner...something wicked this way comes?
 
 
Hope it holds out for our big cycle race next weekend! We are doing the Imfolozi 50km, which involves camping and a lot of food and drink :) We'll be staying in the game reserve, so the weather better be marvelous! Cant say as much for my fitness...think I'm going to have a very sore bum at the end of it! Eish....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment