Saturday 30 November 2013

Marvelous Mo-vember

Most women cringe when they hear the word "Movember". Visions of your man sporting a Tom Selek vibe, and that lovely red 'tache rash after kisses and cuddles, is not everyone's cup of tea... But I just have to say that I absolutely adore my man's mo every year, and I actually get quite sad when he shaves it off at the end of the month.
 
Its become a bit of a local tradition around here to get the guys together for a picture at the end of Movember. Last year's theme was the wild west (even the gals got in on the action), and this year they decided to go with the British army look. Personally, I think that Daalchie makes a very convincing dirty Mexican...rrrooooowwww....
 





 
All photos courtesy of Graham Rex Edmunds Photography (Copyright)
 
Adieu sweet Movember, until next year!
 
Have an idea for our next photoshoot? Let us know!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment